Ergonomics and Safety
ERGONOMICS AND SAFETY
- PRACTICALITY:easy to use, to move, to clean, to repair, to store
- SAFETY:from falling, scraping, bruising, tripping and trapping
- ADAPTABILITY:fitting human body shapes, people habits and behaviours
- COMFORT:according to body curves. body support (soft & supportive), body thermo-regulation
- RESISTANCE:to wear & tear, to physical forces. durability of the product and its surfaces
- APPROPRIATENESS:to the specific task, activity and environment
- PLEASANTNESS:attractiveness, appeal, look and feel
Many people benefits from Cabas ergonomics requirements: final users, buyers, service and maintenance personnel, owners
Safety for us goes beyond compliance with European standards and laws: a product is considered safe when, under normal or reasonably foreseeable conditions of use, it does not present any risk or presents only minimal risks compatible with the use of the item. Considering that our products are installed in restaurants, resorts, lounge areas, we carry out further constructive and mechanical tests to verify stability.
We operate conscientiously. We do not take anything for granted
Reliability is the ability of a product to perform certain functions during the conditions for which they were designed. This is why we plan accelerated and virtual tests to ensure compliance of Cabas collections with laws and to identify the limits within which an item by Cabas remains intact in use. By limits we mean, for instance, the maximum weight capacity, how many chairs can be stacked and other variables that do not structurally damage the purchased product.
Eu rules represent for the designer a useful starting point, a help rather than a constraint on creativity; for the producer are an indispensable tool to choose the most suitable materials for the intended use. We do not spare on product research and testing before production: Cabas collections are objectively safe, reliable and of incomparable quality without forgetting aesthetics.